Now in its third year, the Enterprise Transformation (ET)Exchange Summit (formerly M|Enterprise Summit) is a hosted enterprise mobility and digital transformation summit focused exclusively on bringing an executive audience together to discuss strategy, policy, solutions and security to advance their business objectives and to capitalize on the rise of digital technologies. Sister event to the larger and vertically aligned ET6 Exchange, ET Exchange Summit takes a horizontal approach with its use case boardroom sessions, which allows a high degree of cross-pollination across our six industry verticals.
Chaired by Maribel Lopez of Lopez Research LLC, ET Exchange is an invitation-only, hosted summit designed specifically for senior managers and business executives who want to understand how current and future technologies and trends will impact their business and investment decisions. ET Exchange will offer strategic level insights into how these investments will boost revenue, improve workforce productivity, operational efficiency, customer experience and service.
75 select CIOs, Vice President’s, Mobile Strategy Leads and IT decision makers from major enterprises will attend ET Exchange from October 23-25, 2016 at the luxurious PGA National Resort in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. ET Exchange will once again host qualified enterprise mobility executive attendees across six major vertical segments including:
• Banking, Finance Services, & Insurance
• Manufacturing & Automotive
• Energy & Utilities
• Cross Industry
ET Exchange Summit Format:
The unique hosted format of ET Exchange, conducted in an upscale resort setting, provides an engaging platform for mobility presentations and keynotes, small group discussions, industry specific and vertical-focused topics as well as one-on-one conversations with leading vendors and peers on specific, targeted subjects. ET Exchange is recognized for providing an exceptional customer experience along with cutting edge content and ready to implement solutions for operational efficiency, productivity and profits.
Keynotes, Fireside Chats, Panels and General Sessions:
- ET Exchange keeps things simple by having only one conference track to focus on. Attendees will sit in on a variety of sessions covering the latest topics, industry news and respected insights from leading solution providers, industry experts and end user executives.
Case Study Boardroom Sessions:
- These highly interactive sessions presented by solution providers to an intimate group of executives give an inside perspective on the implementation and strategy of an actual customer use case. These sessions not only provide the vendors with feedback on end user wants/needs, but also promote candid discussions for end users to gain perspective from their peers within varies industries.
- Our 1:1 Meeting Zone allows our end user attendees, solution providers, and industry experts the perfect opportunity to connect with one another for 20 minute face-to-face meetings, which makes sourcing solutions painless for our executive attendees and makes connecting with prospective clientele cost-effective for our sponsors. Respected industry analysts and experts will also be present to discuss strategy and help you move your enterprise or solution set forward.
- Connections can be made at a traditional trade show, but with our unique format, lasting relationships are forged through a multitude of networking opportunities. Attendees are able to network over 2.5 days and dive more deeply into discussions that cannot be had walking a trade show floor. Regarding the number of end user attendees and solution providers, we believe that quality over quantity adds a higher value to the conversations had, because only the most-qualified attendees are invited to attend and only vendors that are capable of delivering solutions to major enterprises are eligible to sponsor.
To ensure ET Exchange Summit continues to offer the highest value of networking, only senior managers, Directors, Vice Presidents and IT executives responsible for the purchasing and implementation of mobile/digital solutions are invited to attend. All qualified executives receive a full participation package that includes travel, hotel accommodations, meals and networking activities. This ensures a cost-effective and quality peer-to-peer experience for attendees—and a 100% qualified audience for participating sponsors.
“See what our audience has said” -- Enterprises are implementing mobility solutions for many reasons…and these ranked the highest:
- Increase workforce productivity
- Enhance operational efficiencies
- Better customer service
- Reduce costs
- Remain competitive