CLICK TO INQUIRE!
Jamie is a transformational leader with a strategic mindset and has 20 years of success in providing business and technology solutions that improve value proposition and increase profitability, energize and transform growth-oriented companies.
As part of the executive teams at MSpark, The Cliffs and Michelin, Jamie led the development of strategies and programs to transform IT from just a support organization to a business partner, which involved creating business value, navigating business change, optimizing IT investments, transforming IT capabilities, and delivering IT with confidence to protect the business and minimize disruption impact.
Most recently, Jamie is a 2019 Alabama CIO of the Year ORBIE Award Winner. The ORBIE signifies exceptional leadership, innovation, and vision, representing the characteristics and qualities that inspire others to achieve their potential.
In 2016, IDG’s Computerworld recognized Jamie as a Premier 100 IT Leader. The Premier 100 awards program showcases the strategic thinking of an elite group of technology leaders who are utilizing technology in innovative ways to achieve the vision and mission of their organizations.
Jamie's background includes:
• Executive Leadership, Coaching, & Development
• Strategic Planning, Budgeting, & Forecasting
• Technology Strategy Development and Implementation• Business Transformation
• Enterprise Process Optimization and Reengineering
• Financial Due Diligence and P&L Management
• Systems Integration
• Software Development Lifecycle
• Product Management
• Project Portfolio Management